AC Tune-Up at Vero Mechanical HVAC
It is crucial to maintain your heating and cooling systems on a regular basis. Homeowners are who are unaware of this are those whose systems unexpectedly malfunction, leaving them without any heating or cooling during some of the most difficult periods of the year.
The return on your investment for the modest expense of scheduling a professional tune-up cannot be overestimated. Tune-ups are crucial for your unit to recover from lost efficiency, run more safely, extend its lifespan, raise your overall level of comfort, and save operating costs in addition to helping you avoid unexpected breakdowns. Your heating and cooling system should ideally be checked up at least once every year.
Maintaining your Furnace will prevent it from emergency repairs
- Save up to 12% on your energy bill. A tune-up keeps reduce the risk of emergency breakdowns and save you significant money on your monthly energy bill.
- A clean and well-maintained AC will last longer.
- We offer and extensive checklist and test to make sure your furnace is ready for season ahead.
Full check of your AC during your tune-up
- Check the outdoor refrigerant lines
- Inspect the refrigerant line insulation
- Inspect the indoor unit coil for dirt
- Check the outdoor unit coil
- Inspect the filter
- Examine the Indoor Blower Motor
- Inspect the overflow Safety Switch
- Test the Motor Capacitors
- Inspect the Air Handler/Furnace for leaks
- Access Refrigerant Caps
- Check the Thermostat
- Look for bug and rodent issues
- Inspect the fan blade for balance
- Check the AC unit platform/Pad
- Measure the AC Unit Amperage
- Inspect the reversing valve (heat pump systems)
- Accurately check the refrigerant levels
The simplest and most efficient home maintenance is routine air-filter replacement. Clean air filters can enhance the quality of your indoor air while also protecting the unit. Nevertheless, there are things you may do by yourself, you should entrust a qualified expert at Vero HVAC with maintaining your HVAC system. Contact us today!
Experience the Vero Mechanical Difference
Family owned and Operated
Detailed Invoice and Pricing
Detailed invoices and upfronting pricing. No hidden fees-ever, you'll never overpay.
24/7 Emergency Services
Emergency stikes are the worst time. But you don't have to worry about it with our team. We have you covered day and night.
Warehouse on Wheels
Fully stocked trucks, we have everything you need to get the work done right the first time!
Professional & SAIT Certified Technician
Our team is fully trained, certified, and up-to-date with the latest models, techniques, and tools in heating and cooling. More than 15 years of experience in the industry.
Best Home Guarantees and Warranties
Up to 12 years part and labour warranty on all installed heating and cooling systems. Fixed right or Its free guarantee on repairs.
5-Star Customer Service
We strive to provide high-quality service. Be prepared for our friendly service.